Friday, May 4, 2007

It's time for a change - No more poor customer service!

My name is Amy Rodgers. Like you, I work for a living, pay my taxes, and spend my hard earned money at stores and restaurants that no longer appreciate my hard earned dollar.

Come on...you know what I mean. When is the last time you actually went into a store or a restaurant and received such great service that you said "WOW, I'm really glad I came here today!" I bet you can't remember a time. I know I can't.

All I hear, over and over again, is people like me who are receiving not just less than stellar service, but truly horrible customer service. When are we going to stop the madness? What do we have to do to get the attention of every business, every employer, every employee, every consumer, everyone to make a change? Why have we just sat by and accepted the fact that no matter where we go, we won't get good service?

It's time for change.

Next time, I will share my thoughts on how we can start making the change!

No comments: